It’s an exciting time to be working and living in London’s largest borough. Regeneration is bringing new business, new energy and a new work force to Croydon.
Whether your company has recently made its home here or is long established, has five employees or 1000, there is a real opportunity to get involved with the local community by becoming a member of Croydon Commitment (CC). We can help organise your Corporate Social Responsibility programmes, community engagement projects and give your staff enjoyable and meaningful team volunteering activities to get involved with.
We all feel good when we do business with companies that have social values and we know that volunteering has many positive benefits for staff. So, think about joining us and showing your commitment to Croydon, the lives of its people and the well-being of your employees.
By being committed you will:
• help to make a real difference to hundreds of charities & individuals
• have branding on all CC marketing materials and social media
• be provided with PR and press opportunities
• get easy and effective volunteering for staff and corporate teams
• have the opportunity to work alongside other like-minded companies
• have access to our knowledge of the local voluntary community
• boost staff morale with the feel-good factor
• have no need for internal resources to execute CSR plans and meet targets
• have access to CC social events and networking opportunities
• attend Croydon Commitment Members Meetings – to hear what is happening locally and the opportunity to forge new partnerships with fellow members
For an informal chat about becoming a member please contact Croydon Commitment on 020 8774 3680