Our partners represent a dynamic cross-section of Croydon business with one thing in common: a genuine desire to add value to the community in which they operate. Croydon Commitment is able to leverage greater positive impact through working together, and our partnership options are designed to meet business CSR objectives, building benefits for local people and the environment.
- Being part of a proactive, sustainable, planned corporate social responsibility (CSR) programme – with measurable results
- Our knowledge, expertise, relationships, capability and enthusiasm
- An increased profile in the borough
- Enhanced employee engagement, retention and motivation through our Team Challenge events, supporting team development, leadership, personal and professional progression and productivity, learning, new skills; and health and well-being
- Greater competitive advantage in tendering for new business, with sound evidence of meaningful community investment and social value
- Better use of time and effort by letting us broker the most appropriate local community relationships to ensure best value from your community investment aims.
Become a partner
We have three partnership options:
- Partner: an annual planned programme of community investment, tailored to meet your CSR objectives
- Programme Champion: offers the opportunity to put your name to a high-profile, themed programme, event or activity.
- Principal Partner: offers larger organisations a real opportunity to demonstrate leadership in the borough and to showcase their CSR credentials; helping us to build capacity for greater engagement in community investment with smaller and medium-sized businesses